- 1 15oz can garbanzos (drained)
- 1/4 c tahini
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 c well drained pitted black olives
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt (add more to taste if needed)
- Place all ingredients in bowl of food processor
- Pulse to mix ingredients
- Blend at full speed until smooth
- Pour into bowl and serve with pita chips or crackers
Hummus holds well overnight in fridge and it will even give the flavors time to mature.
As an alternative to shrimp cocktail, why not serve a cool creamy cheese and shrimp spread. Goes really well with Chardonnay.
Any good idea about how to stop cats from spraying? Read the article.
Only these best beard oils for men are really good.
There you will find only the best gun safes.
Any tips for newbies how to do magic?
This cordless drill could be used to build your own house.
This is the best air purifier? Please take a look.
Save your time.